Live From Brussels
Multi-country workshop on CAP post-2013
Brussels, November 24th, 2011. 9:00 AM.
Following the publication of legislative proposals regarding the Common Agriculture Policy in 2014-2020, there is a need in the Candidate countries and Potential Candidates to benefit from a comprehensive overview of the changes proposed for the CAP post 2013.
For more information on TAIEX assistance and to download presentations of this event, please click here
- 08:45 Registration of participants
- 09:15 Opening speech and Introduction Mr John Clarke, DG AGRI Director of Directorate B ‘International affairs II, in particular Enlargement’
- 09:30 Presentation of the TAIEX instrument Mr Dieter Goertz, Team Leader for Agriculture and Ms Anne-Marie Banescu, TAIEX, DG Enlargement
- 09:45 “CAP towards 2020 – broad outline of the reform and changes to the Single CMO Regulation”, Mr Maciej Krzysztofowicz, DG AGRI, Unit L.1. ‘Agriculture policy analysis and perspectives’
- 10:45 Coffee break
- 11:15 “Direct payments in post-2013 Common Agricultural Policy”, Mr Pavel Povolny and Mr Andreas Lillig, DG AGRI, Unit D.1. ‘Direct support’.
- 12:15 Questions and answers
- 12:45 Lunch break
- 13:45 “EU Rural Development Policy – Today and after 2013″, Mr Georgios Mathioudakis, DG AGRI, Unit G.1. ‘Consistency of Rural Development’
- 14:30 Coffee break
- 14:50 “Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the financing, management and monitoring of the common agricultural policy”, Mr. Michael Niejahr, DG AGRI, Head of Unit J.1. ‘Coordination of horizontal questions concerning the clearance of accounts’
- 15:50 Questions and answers
- 16:15 Concluding remarks Mr Dušan Chrenek, DG AGRI, Head of Unit B.2. ‘Enlargement’
- 16:30 End of the workshop
This meeting is being organised by the Technical Assistance Information Exchange Instrument of the European Commission.
CHAR 03/149, B – 1049 Brussels, Telephone: +32-2-296 73 07, Fax: +32-2-296 76 94
Filmed at Thon Hotel Brussels City Centre****